Are you ready for the A&D Home Inspection ?
- Is everything turned on and accessible?
- Has the Real Estate Agent been notified?
- Are utilities on? (Water, Electric, Gas)
- All burnt out light bulbs should be replaced.
- Are pilot lights lit?
- Is there access to house? (notify occupants, keys)
- Pools & hot tub filled with water? (heated)
- Are all pets secured before the inspection?
- Call me and I will help you get ready.
"I Recommend That The Customer Be
Present During The Inspection In Order
To Ask Questions And To Receive
The Maximum Benefit"
It is better to discover the truth.
Than to buy based on emotions.
Peace of mind, is worth
more... Than buyer's remorse.
The price of repairs can be paid
for by the seller. If your eyes
can see them, before you buy.
This is not the good ole days.
"Most buyer's get an inspection."
BUT, IF YOU DO NOT...
Someday, when you sell your home,
An inspection may be bad news,...
If you are the one paying for
the cost of repairs.
Spend your money wisely,
Get a home inspection.
get: Peace of Mind.
- Office Phone :
- Cell Phone :
please no calls after 10:00 pm.
Monday - Saturday
Copyright 2000 All Rights Reserved @ Adhomeinspection.com